During the last few months, ransomware has been a real, dangerous and costly threat to governmental institutions. The example of the city of Atlanta is one of the most dramatic examples not only on both staff and internal working environment but also on the day-to-day life of all citizens. So what can be done to ensure business continuity? What are the keys to avoiding downtime and critical data loss? Whom do they concern?
Malware-as-a-service has become a real industry and let’s face it, zero risk doesn’t exist. It's no longer a matter of if your organization will be attacked, but when and its origin. The point is to not only get your IT department ready in case of a malware disaster but also to incorporate the entire company into keeping the door shut against any elements threatening the integrity of your data ecosystem.
In this on demand webinar, cybersecurity expert, John Bambenek and Reduxio Director of Customer Support, Eli Lopez highlight real-life solutions and industry tips and tricks to optimize your entire IT ecosystem against the rise of malware-as-a-service.
Who should watch this?
- System Admins & System Engineers who struggle to identify all incoming ransomware threats and keep their IT ecosystem clean and sterile
- Server Admins & Storage Admins who want to improve their disaster recovery management and disaster prevention management
- Infrastructure & Enterprise Architects who want to learn more about technical solutions for ransomware recovery processes and/or techniques
Key take aways:
- The latest ransomware trends and the reason behind attacking precise data points
- Why malware-as-a-service is a matter for all IT stakeholders and users
- An intertwined set of technologies to prepare an IT ecosystem for disaster recovery
If you're interested to know alternative ways to prevent or recover from Ransomware: